The diagram above shows how Vismo can track a GPS Smartphone as it travels the world.
- Once installed, Vismo will auto-start whenever the device is turned on.
- Vismo will run in the background of the device, even if it is locked
- Vismo will regularly get locations and report them to the Vismo Secure Portal
- If the device is out of coverage, locations will be stored to the memory of the device, and reported once data connection has been restored
- Vismo is optimised to minimise the impact on battery life
- The Secure Portal shows the last known locations of all tracked devices
- Devices also report telemetry details which include battery level and signal accuracy